Monday, October 04, 2010
Pooped a rock!!!
My little Braden! On Thursday, September 23, 2010 to my complete surprise you pooped a rock about the size of a dime! I believe it came from our fish tank or candle plate, but I'm not sure. We think that Garrett gave it to you, because after he was playing with you that Monday you looked like you were chewing something. I swept your mouth, but didn't find anything so you had either already swallowed it or I just didn't feel it. How you swallowed it as opposed to choking on it is a miracle. I was very, very upset about it :( Thankfully you are fine and the doc didn't seem too concerned. Garrett likes to be helpful with you and tries to give you food, but we never dreamed he would give you a rock! You boys are a handful to be sure!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brian on Facebook
RSS
Sign-in/Edit
No comments:
Post a Comment