Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Grand Opening!

It's a BoyOn January 9, 2010 we went out to dinner at Swinger's after some shoe shopping at the mall. With the help of Terri we were able to surprise Brian with a cake from Janet's Bakery that had either pink or blue on the inside. After an awesome meal of grilled talapia for Brian and crab stuffed shrimp for me, the waitress brought out the cake. Brian was so surprised!!! We were both so excited that I forgot to take a pic of the cake before we cut it!!! Brian guessed girl, but I was so undecided I really couldn't guess. I was leaning towards boy because of the quickness of locating gender on the u/s, lol. Either way, he cut it and I could swear I was hallucinating pink and I was in shock before he even cut the whole piece! Anyway, he opened it all the way and what do you know??? That cake is blue as can be :) Another boy! How exciting! So, we opened the u/s pics and sure enough, it's pretty obvious. But, they circled the penis just to be sure ;-) It is so exciting to be the queen of this castle! I can't wait to welcome this new baby boy into our family. We went to pick up the boys at Pop's house and let them open the cake. We asked Gavin what color it was and he said blue. So, we asked him what boys like, pink or blue, and he said he liked red, lol. Mom and Dad just found out...it's a boy
Anyway, we told him that the baby was a boy and he was so excited! Thank God, because he did say they would be best friends if it's a boy and that it would be bogus if it was a girl ;-) Garrett saw the u/s pics and said "baby!!!" We're all very excited about this baby boy and his name will likely be Brady William. Brady is my maternal grandma's maiden name and William is Brian's paternal grandpa's name :) Just over 4 months to go!!! Oh, and he's moving around like crazy as I type this...

No comments:

Post a Comment