Friday, January 22, 2010
Bananas make me strong!!!
I cut up a banana for the boys this morning and gave Gavin 2 slices. I told him that he needed to eat it because it would make him swim better and make him stronger. He said he didn't like bananas and gave the usual speel. I told him Garrett would be a lot stronger because he ate his fruit & veggies. So, I just left it at that. Next thing I know, he ate both slices and asked me if he was stronger. I felt his arms and told him that a new muscle came out on his arm! He just had to take his shirt off and look at it ;-) Then he said another one popped up on the other arm! He said that if he got a lot of muscles he would be famous :) Oh, and he just now asked for more banana (I had to give him a new one and he's eating it whole) and had a couple more muscles pop up, lol. He cracks me up! I'm loving that he's eating more fruits & veggies again!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brian on Facebook
RSS
Sign-in/Edit
No comments:
Post a Comment