Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Gavin funnies

It's that time again! I have to make sure to write down everything Gavin says that is beyond hilarious, so I can look back on this someday :)

Just today (12/31/09 to be exact) he has been cracking me up! He wants to make sure Madison doesn't eat the cookies we bake (she's not even here, but we babysat her the other night). Oh, and he wanted to know why and how his penis has a hole in it. I explained that it was so he could pee and he wanted to know if someone cut the hole open for him with a knife. Oh, that boy!
~Gavin told me I wasn't beautiful, but said he was joking.
~Gavin told Brian he hit him in the "tentacles" while they were playing catch.
~Gavin LOVES to rock out to David Cook's "Light On"
~He still doesn't realize Christmas is over for the year :(
~Gavin thinks every time we go to the store it's to buy him more Transformers or Bakugans
~He still loves America's Funniest Home Videos! We're gearing up for a New Year's Eve marathon!!!
~He still often talks about Riley and even thought Santa brought her some bones because Rubin got extras in his stocking :( We still miss you, girl!
~He got a shirt for Christmas that reads: Santa, I can explain... But he won't wear it, because he says he doesn't want to explain ;-)
~On his birthday, he wished for more Transformers :)
~He asked grandma Terri how old she was and she said 35, then asked Pops and he said 36. He told Pops he was gonna die!
~He told Pops that he hears everything he says and also told me that Pops said "shit"

I'll be back for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment