Thursday, November 19, 2009
David Cook!!!
Bonnie & I went to the Peoria Civic Center to see David Cook in concert! It was a blast!!! We went out to eat before hand and actually had un-interrupted adult conversation!!! The opening bands were Green River Ordinance and The Script, both of which were fabulous :) Bonnie even got some autographs! We each bought a CD of each band. David Cook, though, was the BEST! He is so laid back and personable! Great music, too! Really it was a great time and I'm so glad we got the opportunity to go. I happened to win the tickets on the radio, WBNQ, caller 10! Baby got a little too excited and gave me a scare the next morning with some spotting. Went to the doc and she had a hard time finding the heartbeat because the baby was moving around so much :) Heart was beating at about 160 and she is also convinced it's a girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brian on Facebook
RSS
Sign-in/Edit
No comments:
Post a Comment