Man, I didn't realize I would take this so hard She was my girl! The only other female in this household!!! I miss her so much. We did her paw print today and then took her to the vet to be cremated It was so hard. I didn't want to never see her again. Darn it! I miss pulling into the garage to see her standing behind the gate. I miss coming downstairs and catching her on the couch when she knew she wasn't supposed to be on it. I miss the kisses. Hell, I even miss her bad breath!!! I miss how she would lay on her back and hold her ball up with her paws.

I miss the way she lovingly put up with all the goofy things we put on her. She was the best at catching frisbees. I miss her begging for popcorn. I really miss her cleaning up food after the boys I miss her fear of storms and following me around while it's storming. I miss how much she loved swimming so much. She will forever be in Lake of The Ozarks, because she left enough hair there to last a lifetime. I miss how much she loved me even though I yelled sometimes. Damn it, I wish I had been here for her. I wasn't sure what I should do. Don't dogs want to die alone? Do they want someone with them??? Most of all, I want to know what the hell happened to her! She was fine and then boom Oh, my Riley girl, I loved you so much. I just hope you know how much I truly loved you. You were the best dog ever. There will never be another Riley.

By the way, "Mo" came from her breeders because they named her that because she had a mohawk I really can't believe she's gone My heart is breaking. I will miss you, sweet girl. May you rest in peace. I hope you are young and healthy and running around and swimming. I hope to see you, kiss you, love you and hug you again someday...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteRiley, you are still missed dearly. After 4 months, republishing this post and adding pictures really reminds me how mush I still miss you. Why God...why was she taken from us, I still don't understand and I might not ever.
ReplyDelete