Anyway...he might not be perfect, but he's MINE.
I guess what really upsets me about the whole situation is that the teachers are asking us "how to deal with him"...um whose the professional in this situation. Oh yeah, we must have flushed the users manual when he was born. Either way, were meeting with one of his old teachers from HCC, hopefully she be able to provide some insight on how they dealt with this trouble child :).
Moving on, looks like the family enjoyed the outdoors today, I think they're get anxious to get outside. It's been a long four months for Kristin and the boys. We can only hope that the summer will be even better.
It's only day 3 of 7 for Murphy's and we're thinking she's ready to go home, she is worn out I'm thinking she's not use to all of the excitement...and your're thinking Riley and Rubin right...no G-Man, he's keeping Murphy on her toes.
Brian on Facebook
RSS
Sign-in/Edit
A doesn't like to be still at school either! Pre-school has opened a whole new world of words for us!
ReplyDelete