Friday, June 24, 2011

Gavin's good dream

6/24/11

Gavin almost always talks about his dreams in the morning. Some are scary, some are adventurous like Transformers. This morning he said he had a VERY good dream last night and he usually tells me, so I asked him about it. He said he probably shouldn't tell me LOL! I just teased him a bit and asked him if he kissed a girl and he said YES! But assured me it was only a dream :) I asked him who and he said he didn't know her, but she was on Big Time Rush (a Nickelodeon show). OMG, I'm dying! Those girls are probably 20!

Anyway, Brian had a bad dream last night (this is exciting, because he rarely remembers dreams so I almost never get to hear about them). He dreamed that we let Gavin get a tattoo on his back shoulder blade (at the ripe old age of 6) and that it was supposed to be a small one, like a fireman badge. However, after it was too late to change, he saw that Gavin's tattoo was actually huge and Brian was devastated. I told Gavin about it and he assured me that he wouldn't get a huge tattoo on his back and that he couldn't get a fireman badge because he wasn't a fireman ;-)

LOVE him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment