Thursday, August 05, 2010

Pee on the potty!!!

8/5/10

Garrett is almost 2 1/2 and showing some interest in going pee on the potty. Usually he says NO when I ask him if he wants to go on the potty. But, lately he's been taking his diaper off, running around naked, pretending to go pee on the potty (lifting his shirt up and then wants to flush). So, today I asked him and he was actually willing to go! Of course, while we were trying, the phone rings! It's aunt Cindi and we were talking about babysitting the girls. Garrett was running around naked, but he ran right back into the bathroom, got on the stool and peed right in the potty!!! I was so excited and me & Gavin danced and cheered for him! Aunt Cindi even say YAY! So, I told him he could have a piece of candy. Unfortunately, we tried again before nap, but he had already gone in his diaper. He did at least try, though :) Hopefully we are on our way to potty training!!! Not going to push the issue, though.....

No comments:

Post a Comment